Let me tell you…
Ok, so maybe you need a little bit more convincing. Beside the fact her images are beyond amazing, my experience working with her was even better. A chance meeting and some brutal truths led me to work with Jama for a personal branding project I’m working on. After a short chat with her, it didn’t take long for me to book a flight to Texas so we could get started right away.
What I needed:
- High quality and practical images I could use on my many web based projects.
- Someone who could keep me entertained and moving during our photo shoot.
- A photographer who knows how to tell my story through images.
What I received from Jama:
- I have a huge gallery of awesome photos from our 2 days of shooting. I have already put my photos to work on my new personal website and I have been able to create online marketing content I would have never dreamed was possible for me.
- Our 2 days of working together was fast paced and fun! The first day we walked over 10 miles and she smiled the entire time. Over the 2 days, we covered almost the entire downtown Austin area and she didn’t miss a beat. She kept me smiling and the amount of energy she has from behind the camera is like nothing I’ve ever seen from a photographer.
- My story is a little unique and very hard to portray sometimes. “A picture is worth a thousand words.” And Jama was able to capture that story.
I have had many people ask me how she was able to catch my high energy through a camera… I don’t know how she did it, but I’m sure glad we worked together.
My picture gallery is overflowing with everything I need to take my personal branding to the next level. When I have my next personal branding photo shoot, I won’t need google. I’ll know exactly who I’m flying to Denver to work for me.
I can’t thank you enough for everything Jama! I can’t wait to get together again soon!